PopUp FreeTime Note 1.0
PopUp Note is a HackMaster extension for adding a note to the MemoPad database without quitting the current application. However, there is a setup where you can choose the key stroke to activate it. Nonetheless, data can be exchanged with the underlying application ;(copy and paste options).
Changes in PopUp FreeTime version 1.0
Moreover, if you already have version 0.8 or older, please deactivate and delete it before installing this version.
- Added list view mode ; browsing through the records is now much easier.
- Added E-mail lookup function.
- PopUp Note can now be activated over the MemoPad. But in the read only mode.
- Various combinations of pen strokes can be set. Single or double tap on the silk screen buttons can also be used to start PopUp Note.
PopUp Freetime 1.2
Nonetheless, PopUp FreeTime is a HackMaster extension for creating appointment and a task (if you wish); without quitting the current application. However, it wakes up in the week view; so you can easily find your free time slot.
Existing appointments; (and the one you just created) can be edited with your favorite datebook application; (DatBook and Datebk3 are currently supported).
Furthermore, there is a setup where you can choose the pen stroke to activate it; your default datebook application; and if you wish phone lookup to be shown each time you activate PopUp FreeTime.
PopUp FreeTime is compatibile with OS 2.0 and later. However, it will not work on older; (Pilot 1000/5000 with OS 1.x) models.
What’s new in the version 1.2
BEFORE INSTALLING THIS VERSION; PLEASE DEACTIVATE AND DELETE ANY VERSION OF PopUp FreeTime OLDER THAN 1.2
- Fixed a bug where datbook application will display alarm icon for the appointment created with PopUp FreeTime; although “Alarm” checkbox was not set.
- “Show Phone Lookup on start” setup option.
- Choose your favorite datebook application setup option.
- Editing existing appointment using the application chosen in the setup.
- Alarm preset time is saved between executions.
- Added “Edit” menu with all standard editing function
Daily PopUp FreeTime 1.0
Moreover, there’s only one thing the PalmPilot doesn’t have that your day planner or desk calendar does: a word, term, tip or joke for the day. Well, now it can with Daily PopUp and your choice of DpModules; (see below) from a variety of titles!
However, Daily PopUp is a HackMaster extension that generates a read-only PopUp window displaying a text entry obtained from a DpModule.
What are DpModules?
Nevertheless, DpModules are database (*.pdb) files, created by David A. Crites; containing between 180 and 220 separate text entries from a variety of topics. See the image below for example.
- Choose “Info” from the Tools menu to go to the first record; as well as toggle through the records using the PalmPilot’s “up” and “down” hardware buttons; or tap the “Rnd” application button to navigate through the records randomly.
- Choose “Find” from the Tools menu button to quickly access desired terms, acronyms or tips.
- All Terms and Acronyms DpModules are alphabetically ordered for convenience.
- Once you get registered version of a DPModule; you can use Daily PopUp setup screen to delete sample modules.
However, you can set Daily PopUp to activate once per day or each time the PalmPilot is turned on; and can assign a pen stroke to activate it at any time. Daily PopUp can also be started with PopUp Suite; and is compatible with LeftHack. Once you try it, you won’t put it down!
Daily PopUp will not work on the Palm OS 1.x devices!
Click here to forward on to the next post about Currency Calculator & PopUp Find.. How They Work.