Currency Calculator 4.1
Currency Calculator is a combination of a unit converter; as well as a standard currency calculator with 12 digits precision. However, it’s very easy to use. Up to 15 conversion categories can be defined with 200 items in each. Any category can also serve as a group of constants.
Currency Calculator 4.0 (and newer versions) supports EURO; and is compatible with all the conversion rules!
Currency Calculator and Conversion functions:
- 15 user definable units (and/or constant categories)
- Units can be edited by just one tap on the little square next to the unit’s name
- All units of the same category can be recalculated at the same time
- All kind of temperature conversions between F (Fahrenheit), C (Celsius) and K (Kelvin) degrees
- Angle format conversion from H.M.S. (hours, minutes, seconds) to decimal
- Julian day to Gregorian calendar date conversion
- Time ; Seconds and Seconds; Time conversion.
- Mathematical functions:
- Standard: +, -, x, /
- Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan
- Exponential/Logarithmic: x^2, y^x, 10^x, e^x, log, ln
- Date: Date +/- number of days, number of days between two dates
- Other functions: percentage calculation, area and circumference of a circle, constants Pi and Pi/2
- 12 digits math precision.
- Number of decimal places can be defined in the range from 0 to 11 and there is also “Float” (F) option for displaying all possible decimal digits (without ending zeros).
- 10 user memories. You can perform arithmetic operations (+, -, x, /) with each memory
- However, numbers are displayed with thousand separators. Comma (“,”); dot (“.”);; space (” “); or apostrophe (“‘”) can be set as thousands separator with “Prefs” application (“Formats” panel)
- Dates should be entered according to the settings in the “Formats” panel of Palm’s “Prefs” application. But without delimiting characters between month, date and year
- Copy/Paste between display and clipboard
- Each category names and values can be exported/imported to/from Memo Pad memo. Fields are delimited with TAB character. That way, you can export; (for example – currencies) to Memopad memo; edit them on your desktop computer, as well as after HotSync import them to CurrCalc.
- Date and time calculations
- Multiple multiplication and division with the same number
- “Constants” mode ; current category serves as a group of constants.
- Reversed unit conversions ; for many users outside the United States conversion algorithm implemented in CurrCalc is not adequate. Those users can enable reversed conversions using “Preferences” menu option.
- “Help” mode ; when you put CurrCalc in “Help” mode ;(with menu option “Help”/”Help mode ON/OFF”; or with menu shortcut “/h”); tap on any button on the main screen invokes help for that button. To turn off “Help” mode; choose again “Help”/”Help mode ON/OFF” menu option.
- Binary currency calculator; (hexadecimal, decimal, octal and binary input modes)
- Daily repeating alarm
PopUp Find 1.0.1
However, if you are in the middle of the serious work (writing notes on the meeting, calculating expenses, or playing Solitaire) and you must find someone in the AddressBook, or particular text in the MemoPad memo; if you are using PopUp Find, you don’t have to quit your currently running application.
PopUp Find is a great time-saving utility; which displays system “Find” search results in pop-up windows, so there is no need to switch from the current application. PopUp Find has AddresssBook, DateBook, ToDo List and MemoPad viewers. Each of the viewers has a button to start the application; which created that data.
How the Currency Calculator and PopUp Find Works
First of all, PopUp Find must be enabled in the HackMaster control panel.
When you tap on the silk screen “Find” button and enter a text you want to search for; you’ll get a list of search results. When you tap on an item in the list (to see details); PopUp Find will come into the arena. It will display a form with that item’s details.
Moreover, when you tap on the PopUp Find “Done” button, you’ll be back where you were before you used “Find” button … in the same application; and even the cursor will blink at the same place.
However, you can always really switch to the application; which created the search result. Each PopUp form has a “GoTo ….” button; and when you tap on it, the original application is started.
Each application when called by the system Find; draws its header first (for MemoPad; for example, it looks like:”——— Memos ———“). For search results managed with the PopUp Find; the same header will look like: “—– PopUpFind ; Memos —–“.
However, there is an exception ; PopUp Find will not handle search results of the currently active application.
Click here to check out the next page about Weight & Balance Is A Popular Flight and Pilot Application.